Call us:+65 9152 4003
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
When you want to accelerate your data center’s performance with the most optimal cost, you need to start with a thorough assessment of your center; what you currently have, where you need to upgrade and where to downsize. Data Center Infrastructure Management is one of DC Gears’ forte. DC Gears has the technical know-how and an aggregated industry experience through its top-notch tech team to analyze, design and implement the best IT solutions for ramping up your data center’s output.
DC Gears DCIM Assessment Plan
- Data center layout and design
- Physical room analysis
- Environmental monitoring
- Power infrastructure
- Data and low-voltage cabling infrastructure
- Thermal load
- Conditioned air flow
- Computation fluid dynamics model
- Energy incentive services
- Security profile
- Remote access and control
Asset Tracking, Documentation and Provisioning Services
- Network management
- Asset tracking
- Data center provisioning
DC Gears DCIM service will:
- Improve impact analysis, minimize errors and reduce staff requirements associated with expansions, enhancements or routine changes.
- Enable proactive capacity planning and facilitate consolidation, relocation or expansion projects.
- Enforce adherence to redundancy requirements and design guidelines to ensure availability and business continuity.
- Reduce mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) for outages.
- Increase speed and efficiency for new application deployments.